TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER FOR GENERATING SETS (REF VS DGS 0923)
FOR THE ATHENS BRANCH.
Position Purpose: Coordination of Technical Support for Diesel Generation Sets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical installation and equipment maintenance safety regulations.
- B class car driving licence.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Computer usage and configuration (windows, office suite).
- 3 year experience in a similar position is desirable. Previous construction site experience will be highly appreciated.
- Consistency, responsibility and team spirit.
- Ability to use software to develop and read electrical drawings, blueprints and other technical documents will be appreciated.
- Basic knowledge of communication protocols, automation systems and programming of Inverter and PLC systems will be appreciated.
Competitive salary package , modern pleasant and dynamic working environment , career opportunity in a dynamic and growing company, continuous training.