ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FOR THESSALONIKI BRANCH
A company based in Athens, specialized in providing integrated Data Centers solutions and more specifically in UPS, PC and Thermal management products, wishes to hire immediately:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Ref VS TTH 0222)
Position Purpose: Installation and technical support of Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems (UPS) and high power electromechanical systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical installation and equipment maintenance safety regulations.
- B class car driving licence.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Computer usage and configuration (windows, office suite).
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Ability to use software to develop and read electrical drawings, blueprints and other technical documents will be appreciated.
- Basic knowledge of communication protocols, automation systems and programming of Inverter and PLC systems will be appreciated.