Easy to integrate:
• Specifically designed for integration in 19” standard rack cabinets.
• Adjustable rails and mounting accessories.
• Pre-cabled system for simplified connections.
• Assured compatibility with any 19” standard rack cabinet.
• Pre-engineered and lab-tested parts assuring total system reliability.
• Automatic self-configuration power modules.
Easy to customize:
• Complete set of pre-engineered and pretested parts to meet any customer need.
Easy to manage:
• Full documentation package including schematics, integration instructions, technical sheets, etc.
• Factory-set configurations for easy model selection.
• Full set of pre-engineered options for easy product customization.
Overall cost optimization:
• Compact sub-rack enclosure saving valuable cabinet rack space.
• 2 sub-rack enclosure models for optimum sizing.
• Best-in-class €/ kW ratio thanks to high power density and PF=1.
• Plug & Play and self-configuration power modules for easy and time saving system set up.
• Pre-engineered and lab-tested parts for easy and time saving customization.
• Fewer standardized parts for easy ordering.
• Parts always in stock for fast procurement.
• Fewer parts covering a wide range of configurations, power, back-up time and options.
Designed to assure absolute business continuity.
• Electronics-free (failure-free) sub-rack enclosure.
• Totally independent and self-sufficient modules.
• No centralized control for parallel and load sharing management.
• Totally segregated, fully sized and centralized auxiliary mains bypass and distributed inverter bypass.
• Configurable N+1 redundancy (power & battery).
• No single point of failure.
• Redundant parallel bus connection (ring configuration).
• Power module designed for superior robustness verified by an independent body (MTBF > 1,000,000 hr).
• Highly robust bypass (MTBF > 10,000,000 hr).
• Acid leak-proof modular battery box.
• Fast recovery of lost redundancy thanks to minimum MTTR (Mean Time To Repair).
• No risk of downtime during power upgrading and maintenance.
• No risk of failure propagation.
Pay as you need:
• Totally modular rack-mounting system for power scaling or for quickly adapting to business changes.
• No prior expenditure for unpredictable future extensions in power and back up time.
• No need to duplicate the system hardware to get redundancy.
Enhanced serviceability performance:
• Fast and safe maintenance based on hot-swap parts (power modules, bypass, electronic boards, batteries).
• Safe and risk-free maintenance: only sealed box is replaced, no exposed live parts.
• Concurrent maintenance: no need to switch on static bypass or maintenance bypass.
• Battery can be hot-swapped without shutting down the connected equipment.
|UPS Model||Dimensions (WxHxD)||Rack Size||Weight|
|Modulys RM GP, 9U||442 x 9U x 920 mm||9U||36.0 kg|
|Modulys RM GP, 15U||442 x 15U x 920 mm||15U||42.0 kg|