The solution for:
• Large data centres
• Healthcare sector
• Service sector
• Industrial applications
An innovative way to provide scalability:
• Power scalability is provided by 200 kVA/kW Xmodule power blocks docked onto prewired Xbay docks.
• The installation and the positioning are easy with secured operation both for operators and the application.
• The load is fully protected in online double conversion mode even during system extensions or maintenance.
Real hot-scalable solution:
• Quick and safe scalability to meet evolving power demands.
• Reliable power that can be increased when needed to rapidly meet changing capacity demands.
• Easy adaptation to site evolutions and constraints.
• Prewired system for additional Xmodule connection and coupling within the system.
• The benefits of the real hot scalability:
– no site modifications for power upgrading.
– lower initial cost.
– reduced time and cost for power upgrading.
– reduced maintenance expenditure.
– reduced energy and cooling costs.
Optimized capital employed:
• Lower the initial cost by installing only the required Xmodule power blocks
• Reduces time and cost for power upgrading.
• Provides a cost effective maintenance thanks to system scalability.
• Minimizes energy consumption with its design and technology.
• Innovative battery discharge test allows significant cost savings:
– no need to rent or buy load banks.
– simplified infrastructure (no dedicated test bus bars required).
– no wasted energy (it is re-used to supply other UPS or applications).
– less time needed to perform the test (easy to programme).
Energy efficiency & adaptability:
In addition of its high online efficiency, DELPHYS XTEND GP can reduce heat losses while operating under different site conditions:
• Energy Saver mode optimises the performance of a system working in double conversion during low load conditions.
• Fast EcoMode increases the efficiency (up to 99%), by selecting the bypass line (VFD mode) when its quality is within the defined tolerances and stability. If the input power supply is disturbed, the load is instantaneously transferred to online double conversion (VFI mode) to ensure high power quality.
Total system flexibility:
DELPHYS XTEND GP is built on a flexible brick concept. It is fully adaptable to all types of infrastructure and environments. The hot scalability feature means you can scale your system according to your initial power requirements, at the same time keeping your power options open depending on future evolutions:
• the system can be set for distributed or with centralized static bypass architecture.
• common or separated rectifier and bypass mains.
• flexible battery connection with shared or distributed batteries coupling.
• IN /OUT and DC connection are available for top or bottom entry configurations.
• the system disposition can be adapted to the UPS room configuration.
A manufacturer’s dedicated services:
Full set of innovative services which aims at optimising your investment all along the product lifecycle while ensuring optimum availability and performance of your critical applications:
• OPEX-based costing models.
• cabling, docking and inspection service.
• preventive maintenance and original spare parts.
• 1-3-5 year contracts.
• remote monitoring (LINK-UPS).
• 24/7 hotline, accelerated response time and reduced upgrade period.
• smart battery discharge support.
• firmware consistency management.
|Number of Xbay Dock||Dimensions (WxHxD)||Weight of Xbay Dock|
|4||4340 x 2120 x 960 mm||4 Χ 490 = 1960 kg|
|5||5050 x 2120 x 960 mm||5 Χ 490 = 2450 kg|
|6||5760 x 2120 x 960 mm||6 Χ 490 = 2940 kg|