• Wide range input voltage fluctuation tolerance.
• DSP technology (Digital Signal Processing) that secures ideal operating conditions for the supported equipment.
• ECO Mode (High Efficiency mode).
• Output voltage and frequency regulation.
• Protection from dips, over-voltages, overcharge, short-circuits and power cuts.
• Auto self-testing system.
• USB port for computer connection.
• DB9 dry contact terminal.
• Management Software for UPS / Battery monitoring & auto-shutdown.
• Temperature compensation charger
• SNMP card / AS400 (Relay card) / Modbus-Jbus slot.
• Emergency Power Off (EPO).
• LCD screen display.
• Output terminal block.
• Parallel connection capability up to 4 units.
• Low noise level.
• Fan speed control to minimize operation noise.
• 24-month Warranty period covering UPS unit and internal Batteries.
|UPS Model||Dimensions (WxHxD)||Weight||Back-up time|
|TNplus 6000||260 x 708 x 550 mm||80 kg||5 min|
|TNplus 6000S||260 x 708 x 550 mm||25.5 kg||5 min|
|TNplus 10000||260 x 708 x 550 mm||84 kg||4 min|
|TNplus 10000S||260 x 708 x 550 mm||29.5 kg||4 min|
(The letter “S” in the model designation indicates UPS without internal batteries and a built-in charger capable of supporting the connection of many external batteries for really large autonomies).