AccuLine CNQplus 6 – 10 kVA
AccuLine CNQplus RT UPS systems are οn line UPS of double conversion topology and top performance, which provide the maximum protection from voltage fluctuations or power cuts to the equipment connected, securing its uninterrupted operation.
With an input power factor that exceeds 99%, an output power factor (cosφ) of 0.9 and ECO mode function, Accupower CNQplus UPS systems contribute to energy and money saving, providing at the same time stable output voltage and frequency, without fluctuations or distortions of operational characteristics.
Capable of tower as well as Rack Mount (2U) installation, Accupower CNQplus UPS systems are the most suitable to support servers and computer rooms, network and telecommunication applications and, generally, equipment of highly standard requirements that needs uninterrupted, top- quality power supply. Furthermore, they provide the option of additional back-up time by connecting external battery cabinet to them.
• Protection from dips, over-voltages, overcharge, short-circuits and power cuts.
• Wide range input voltage fluctuation tolerance.
• Output voltage and frequency regulation.
• DSP technology (Digital Signal Processing) that secures ideal operating conditions for the supported equipment.
• Management Software for UPS / Battery monitoring & auto-shutdown.
• Temperature compensation charger.
• Emergency Power Off (EPO).
• USB & RS232 ports for computer connection.
• SNMP card / AS400 (Relay card) / Jbus-Modbus card slot.
• Rotatable LCD display.
• IEC 320 C13 outlets: 6000RT, 10000SRT: 4 outlets, 6000SRT: 2 outlets.
• IEC 320 C19 outlets / 16 Ampere: 6000RT, 6000SRT, 10000SRT: 2 outlets, 10000RT: 8 outlets.
• Output terminal block.
• Parallel Connection capability up to 2 units.
• Easy battery replacement.
• Low noise level.
• Fan speed control to minimize operation noise.
• 24-month Warranty period covering UPS unit and internal Batteries.
||438 x 698 x 129 mm
||144 x 704 x 215.5 mm
|UPS Product Type
2) From 1 – 20 kVA
|Rack Height in U