- Integrated Adiabatic System: Highly efficient adiabatic wet pads humidify air entering the freecooling and condensing coils, thus increasing the freecooling chiller system operation and mechanical efficiency.
- Supersaver: The Supersaver is the software logic embedded in the iCOMTM Control leveraging on the communication with floor mount units to maximize efficiency at system level.
- Fast Start Ramp: Fast recovery capacity: the unit ensures the re-establishment of the full cooling capacity in 70 seconds, following a power restart. The control remains operative without the need of an external single phase power supply.
- New iCOM 7’’ Touch Display: The iCOM Control ensures the intelligent management of units within the dynamic data center environment, while the innovative 7” touch screen display presents advanced graphic functions.
- New Generation EC Fans: The new generation super silent EC fans dramatically reduce the noise levels and increase the overall unit efficiency.
- Electronic Expansion Valve: Minimizes condensing pressure to reduce compressors’ power consumption thus achieving high efficiency levels.
- Microchannel Condensing Coil: The full aluminum fan coil ensures extreme efficiency levels during the mechanical cooling mode and minimizes the refrigerant charge.