Liebert FCM represents the most complete direct freecooling module specifically designed to control the environmental conditions of technological rooms as well as of Telecom network sites.
Smart Control and Advanced Software Features Guaranteeing Efficient Unit Regulation.
- The unit has built-in temperature sensors, thus maintaining the temperature within defined limits.
- The dedicated ‘Delta T’ software function controls the delta T between external and internal air allowing for efficient fan speed modulation.
- The module can manage up to two comfort AC units, thus significantly reducing energy consumption.
- With the advanced control, the unit can also manage an external motorized damper and external heaters.
EC Fan Technology Included for Higher Energy Efficiency
- EC fans installed in the Liebert FCM automatically adjust the fan speed according to cooling requirements, thus increasing overall efficiency.
Independent Solution Maximizing Freecooling Operation.
- Liebert FCM exploits cold external air to cool equipment placed inside technological rooms or shelters for superior energy savings.
- Designed to operate 24/7 all year round.
Compatible with All Our Mobile Units for Enhanced Energy Savings.
- Liebert® FCM is an extremely flexible unit available in different layouts, making it an ideal system for the most diverse applications.