- 2 separate sections, one with 2 separate sections, one with
– 20U (2000 mm external rack height), the other with
– 23U (2200 mm external rack height)
- 3 separate sections each with
– either 13U (2000 mm external rack height), or 15U (2200 mm external rack height).
- Secure, horizontal, partitioning-shelves. Secure, insertable, partitioning walls.
- Data and power supply
– cable ducts for subsequent
– installation or reconfiguration
– 19″ extrusions.
- Air partitioning at the front
– left and right with covered 1U
– opening for each section.
- Optimum airflowprovided by.
– 83 % perforated doors
- Finish / Colour
– Basic rack polished
– Visible surface of casing ar
RAL 7021 dark-grey or
RAL 7035 light-grey.
- secure, separate hosting and housing of different clients in a rack.
- Partitions can be independently switched at any time.
- The DCM® Colocation Rack can be integrated into a data center either at the end of a row of racks or between the racks themselves.